Kaplan GRE Exam 2007-2008 Comprehensive Program
Price: 4.99 USD
Author Name: Kaplan
Book Condition: Very Good
Publisher U.S.A. Kaplan Publishing 2007
ISBN Number 1419551329 / 9781419551321
Seller ID 060382
"Kaplan GRE Exam 2007 - 2008: Comprehensive Program "is the first guide on the market with information about the new GRE, scheduled to release in the fall of 2007, including customized advice about which test would best compliment students' test-taking style and maximize their score.
This invaluable guide offers the most up-to-date content review for the GRE. It provides Kaplan's exclusive test-taking strategies--covering the current CAT plus the new linear exam--for achieving a higher score, and an online diagnostic test to help students decide specifically which exam, the current or the new, would be best for them. No serious test-taker should be without this up-to-the-minute book.
* Diagnostic test featuring new question types for the new GRE to help students determine which test is best for them
*Essential tactics for the computer-adaptive test (CAT) format, PLUS details on the new linear format releasing in the fall of 2007
* 2 full-length practice tests (1 in the book, 1 online)
* Over 300 additional practice questions
* Detailed answer explanations
* Personalized online progress report that adapts to a student's goals and schedule
Submit A Review