Gonglewski, Margaret T.
Publisher U.S.A. PRENTICE HALL 2012
0205008445 / 9780205008445
"Construct Meaning from Day One With Contemporary Language and Culture" Since the first edition, "Treffpunkt Deutsch" has been carefully designed to enable students to use the language actively and successfully. Thoroughly revised and updated, the Sixth Edition encourages students to interact more intensively with the German language and to begin constructing meaning from the first day of instruction, resulting in the development of strong language-learning strategies. Teaching & Learning Experience
- Student-Centered, Communicative Approach -- Builds students' ability to communicate in German in all modes of communication.
- Connect with Culture - Heavily updated culture sections encourage students to become a part of today's community of German-speaking cultures.
- Explore Grammar - Extensive revisions to grammar presentation and sequencing facilitate student comprehension and optimize teaching.
- Build Vocabulary - Updated vocabulary sections and exercises reflect new chapter content and a more contemporary focus.
- Develop Skills - New readings and a more central role for video strengthen the cyclical approach of the text that links skills, grammar, and vocabulary in a way that mutually reinforces all four skills.
- Personalize Learning -- The proven success of MyLangaugeLabs will available for fall 2012 courses via MyGermanLab to accompany "Treffpunkt Deutsch," 6e.
The Books a la Carte Edition is an unbound, three-hole punched version of the textbook and provides students with the opportunity to personalize their book by incorporating their own notes and taking only the portion of the book they need to class - all at an affordable price. Note: MyLanguageLabs does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MyLanguageLabs access, please visit: www.mylanguagelabs.com or you can purchase a valuepack of the a la carte text + MyLanguageLabs 24-month access (ISBN: 0205015581).