Get It Together for College: A Planner to Help You Get Organized and Get in
Price: 1.99 USD
Author Name: College Board
Book Condition: Fair
Publisher U.S.A. COLLEGE BOARD 2011
ISBN Number 0874479746 / 9780874479744
Seller ID 115870
Any high-school senior will tell you that the hardest part of applying to college is getting organized and staying on top of all the forms, requirements, and deadlines. This revised edition of "Get It Together for College "helps students do just that.
Completely updated to cover current college application policies and procedures, this planner covers everything from how to look for colleges to what to take to the dorm. The tools and tips are presented in a practical, quick-and-easy format that helps students relieve stress and take control of the process.
- tips on how social networks and smartphone apps can make the process easier
- special advice for homeschooled students
- how to put a portfolio together for art schools or audition for music programs
- step-by-step walk-through of the new FAFSA financial aid form
- complete junior-senior year calendar showing what to do and when to do it
- tracking charts for staying on top of all the "to-dos"
- how to get recommendations
- journal pages for campus visits and college fairs Students and parents recognize the College Board and its website, collegeboard.com, as providers of clear, easy-to-use tools for college planning. More than two million students visit collegeboard.com each month.
Submit A Review